Saturday, September 12, 2009

Modern Times

I like to keep myself up to date with all the current fashion trends and was looking through Vogue when I came across a piece by Lauren Milligan. She was commenting on all of the frivolity in fashion at the moment-big shoulders, big hair, fabulous platform shoes, she used the phrase ‘Laissez-faire jewellery excess’ and it struck a bit of a chord. Elaborate exciting confident looks are really appealing, particularly after a lot of heavy and depressing news a chance to wear large pieces, bright colours, cheer yourself up and have a bit of fun with fashion seems brilliant to me!

I have always been a believer that if you are wearing jewellery it should be fab, it should be bold, and most importantly it should make you feel great. We are still all being a bit careful with how we spend our money, beautifully designed, quality, timeless pieces have always been our speciality so I have picked out some of my favourite one offs and limited pieces that could update a simple black dress or work suit in a very current and very wearable way.


These beauties are all available on the website…and I defy you not to look and feel great in them!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I couldn't agree more, you can't beat wearing fabulous jewellery to lift your mood. I love the new silver cuffs on your website, especially the one with filigree detail, wearing something like that would make me feel as strong and as elegant as Cleopatra.

    ReplyDelete